114 Brown Street Port Dover ON N0A 1N7
Enjoy spectacular views of Lake Erie from this freehold, waterfront townhome at 114 Unit 3 Brown Street, Port Dover. With 3 gas fireplaces and a deck on each level, this beautifully landscaped property has it all! On the main floor, enter into a spacious foyer with a powder room on one side and easy access to the garage on the other. The open concept kitchen, living & dining area are framed by patio doors and wall-to-wall windows that lead out to deck number 1. On the second floor there’s a primary bedroom with vaulted ceilings, a walk-in closet, ensuite, 2nd walk out deck, laundry facilities, and an additional two bedrooms.
The walk-out basement features a roomy recreation room with high ceilings, gas fireplace, two piece bath, separate storage areas and patio doors to a third deck and yard space Pride of ownership is beaming from this well-kept home. Book your showing today and come have a look!
View on map / Neighborhood
Location & Schools
- MLSAreaMajor: Port Dover
- MLSAreaMinor: Port Dover
- CountyOrParish: Norfolk
- CrossStreet: Ontario
- Directions: Ontario Street to Brown Street. 114 Brown Street Unit 3 is on the South side of the street. Park in the driveway or on the roadside.
- ElementarySchool: Lakewood Elementary, St. Cecilia's Catholic Elementary
- HighSchool: Simcoe Composite School, Holy Trinity Catholic Elementary
- Zoning: R4
- ParcelNumber: 502480187
- ArchitecturalStyle: Two Story
- AboveGradeFinishedArea: 2200
- ConstructionMaterials: Brick, Wood Siding
- AcresRange: < 0.5
- ListOfficeName: RE/MAX ERIE SHORES REALTY INC BROKERAGE
114 Brown Street Port Dover ON N0A 1N7. MLS 40289021. This Row/Townhouse style property is located in Port Dover is currently Residential. This property is listed at $ 975,000.00. It has 3 beds bedrooms, 4 baths bathrooms. The property was built in 2001 year.
Contact us for more information on 114 Brown Street Port Dover ON N0A 1N7