This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, beautifully maintained 2 story home in the sought after Trottier subdivision is the perfect family home! The large private and treed back yard is a prime location for the kids to build their snowmen while you curl up with a coffee in front of the den’s wood burning fireplace. All of the boxes are checked with 4 very large bedrooms upstairs including an oversized primary bedroom complete with ensuite and double closets. The basement has a finished recreation room with a second wood fireplace, office space/potential bedroom, cold cellar and a large laundry/utility room that could easily convert to a home gym, office, or another full bathroom. With newly installed hardwood floors on the main floor and second story along with the recently painted neutral colours throughout, there really is nothing to do but move in and start living your best life. The close proximity to Tillsonburg’s newest elementary school, walking trails, downtown core and play parks makes this mature subdivision and home a real gem. It just doesn’t get better than this!
- BathroomsHalf: 2
View on map / Neighborhood
Location & Schools
- MLSAreaMajor: Tillsonburg
- MLSAreaMinor: Tillsonburg
- CountyOrParish: Oxford
- CrossStreet: Baldwin
- Directions: From Broadway head west on Baldwin Street then turn north on Trottier and property will be on your left.
- ElementarySchool: Westfield Public School
- HighSchool: Glendale High School
- Zoning: R1
- ParcelNumber: 000340056
- ArchitecturalStyle: Two Story
- AboveGradeFinishedArea: 1980
- BelowGradeFinishedArea: 538.78
- ConstructionMaterials: Aluminum Siding, Brick
- AcresRange: < 0.5
- ListOfficeName: CENTURY 21 HERITAGE HOUSE LTD, BROKERAGE
17 Trottier Drive Tillsonburg ON N4G 4P6. MLS 40349221. This Single Family Residence style property is located in Tillsonburg is currently Residential. This property is listed at $ 689,999.00. It has 4 beds bedrooms, 3 baths bathrooms. The property was built in 1975 year.
Contact us for more information on 17 Trottier Drive Tillsonburg ON N4G 4P6