174 Harrison Place Port Stanley ON N5L 1A1
With stunning, year-round lake views, located in Orchard Beach Port Stanley. Breathtaking curb appeal with manicured lawn. gardens, decks and fishpond. This year round home has 4 bedrooms on the second floor and an addition main floor bedroom and is approximately 2600 square feet. The recently renovated kitchen is a blend of the old and new, and opens to the spacious living room, great for entertaining and boasts a wall or south facing French doors/windows. Imported, wide-plank, 1″ thick oak flooring flows throughout the main floor. There is a 3 piece bath on the main floor and a 4 piece bath on the second. The second floor has a large master, walk in closet and striking floor to ceiling windows. The second floor south bedroom also has French doors proving access to the spacious 10′ x 14′ balcony with amazing views of Lake Erie. This exceptionally well-constructed home has the capacity of a third floor penthouse, plans available for viewing. Imagine the possibilities…PDF Brochure
View on map / Neighborhood
Location & Schools
- MLSAreaMajor: Central Elgin
- MLSAreaMinor: Port Stanley
- CountyOrParish: Elgin
- CrossStreet: Harrison Place & Adelaide Street
- Directions: East Road South, Left on Currie Blvd., when you get to the "T" intersection continue to the left onto Harrison Place.
- ElementarySchool: Kettle Creek Public School
- HighSchool: Parkside Collegiate Institute
- Zoning: R1
- ParcelNumber: 352540217
- ArchitecturalStyle: Two Story
- AboveGradeFinishedArea: 2600
- ConstructionMaterials: Aluminum Siding, Concrete
- OtherStructures: Shed(s)
- DirectionFaces: South
- AcresRange: < 0.5
- ListOfficeName: CENTURY 21 HERITAGE HOUSE LTD.
174 Harrison Place Port Stanley ON N5L 1A1. MLS 40241765. This Single Family Residence style property is located in Port Stanley is currently Residential. This property is listed at $ 1,147,700.00. It has 5 beds bedrooms, 2 baths bathrooms. The property was built in 1902 year.
Contact us for more information on 174 Harrison Place Port Stanley ON N5L 1A1