Nicely landscaped century home with natural wood trim on a corner lot with a double garage with hydro is good for first time buyers! Fully renovated kitchen with new cupboards. Living room with wood bi fold doors to bedroom with renovated en-suite, a formal dining room, main floor laundry & 3 good size bedrooms and a landing that could be used as a den. Newer covered front porch for relaxing & newer door to updated side deck & fenced yard. Updated: furnace, air conditioner, & owned water heater. Newer windows, updated wiring and insulation. Includes: washer, dryer, stove, dishwasher, & microwave. Appliances new in 2018/19. Water heater owned. Eaves replaced in 2016 with leaf guards. There is an encroachment with the municipality which was registered in April 2003.
View on map / Neighborhood
Location & Schools
- MLSAreaMajor: West Elgin
- MLSAreaMinor: West Lorne
- CountyOrParish: Elgin
- CrossStreet: RIDGE
- Directions: 401 WEST TO GRAHAM ROAD, SOUTH TO MAPLE STREET, TURN RIGHT, PROPERTY ON LEFT.
- ElementarySchool: Aldborough/St. Mary's
- HighSchool: West Elgin/St. Joseph
- Zoning: RES
- ParcelNumber: 351130462
- ArchitecturalStyle: 1.5 Storey
- AboveGradeFinishedArea: 1300
- ConstructionMaterials: Brick, Wood Siding
- AcresRange: < 0.5
- ListOfficeName: SUTTON GROUP PREFERRED REALTY INC., BROKERAGE
178 Maple Street West Lorne ON N0L 2P0. MLS 40295378. This Single Family Residence style property is located in West Lorne is currently Residential. This property is listed at $ 369,900.00. It has 3 beds bedrooms, 2 baths bathrooms. The property was built in year.
Contact us for more information on 178 Maple Street West Lorne ON N0L 2P0