- MLS #: 40389075
- Post Updated: 2023-03-17 09:36:12
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Area: 2700 sq ft
- LotSizeDimensions: 145.4 x 35.63
- BuildingAreaTotal: 2700
- Year built: 1870
- Status: Active
- Type: Single Family Residence
Nestled within walking distance to all amenities and shopping in the Historic Village of Arthur, this 2.5 storey red brick beauty boasts lots of character plus nice modern updates. With over 2500 sq.ft. of finished living space, appealing features include hardwood floors and trim, high ceilings and classic wainscoting. The main floor offers kitchen, dining room, living room, family room, laundry room and 2 piece bath. There are front & back staircases leading to the second level with 3 bedrooms and a 4 piece bath. An unfinished walk up attic has tremendous potential for additional living space. A newer rear addition with separate entrance has potential for a home occupation or a small rental unit. The unique wrap around front porch with turret adds instant curb appeal. Relax on the rear deck that overlooks perennial flower beds. The large driveway provides ample space for parking. Located on a nice lot with mature trees. This century home has been carefully maintained by its current owners. Don’t miss the opportunity to make this classic home your own!
- BathroomsHalf: 1
View on map / Neighborhood
Location & Schools
- MLSAreaMajor: Wellington North
- MLSAreaMinor: 71 - Arthur
- CountyOrParish: Wellington
- CrossStreet: Charles St. & Leonard St.
- Directions: George Street North, Turn right on Charles St.to property on corner of Isabella St.
- Zoning: R1
- ArchitecturalStyle: 2.5 Storey
- AboveGradeFinishedArea: 2700
- ConstructionMaterials: Brick
- AcresRange: < 0.5
- ListOfficeName: Royal LePage RCR Realty Brokerage
201 Isabella Street Arthur ON N0G 1A0. MLS 40389075. This Single Family Residence style property is located in Arthur is currently Residential. This property is listed at $ 799,900.00. It has 3 beds bedrooms, 2 baths bathrooms. The property was built in 1870 year.
Contact us for more information on 201 Isabella Street Arthur ON N0G 1A0