- MLS #: 40386887
- Post Updated: 2023-03-30 22:40:39
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Area: 1055 sq ft
- LotSizeDimensions: 90 x 66
- BuildingAreaTotal: 1505
- Year built: 1945
- Status: Active
- Type: Single Family Residence
Welcome to Orchard St, a quiet neighbourhood with mature trees and manicured lawns, truly a hidden gem and joy to discover! This absolutely sweet 3 bedroom home & garage / workshop sits on a beautifully landscaped, partially fenced double lot nicely tucked into a dead-end street right around the corner from the core of the Village of Port Stanley. Walkable to the Little Beach, steps to the Theatre, World-Class Restaurants, the famous King George lift bridge, all amenities, Health-care offices, Coffee houses, Marinas, Sailing Clubs, and bikeable to the Kettle Creek Public School, also on a school bus route. 12 min’ drive to St Thomas or a quick 35 min jaunt into south London. All vinyl windows in 2014; Roof reshingled in 2020 with a Premium 50 year Lifetime Guaranteed Shingle, also Leaf Filters on eaves on both house and garage / workshop; Utility side of basement was fully sprayfoamed in 2018, the whole house has Blown insulation since 2006. Upgraded in 2018: a New Forced Air Gas Furnace, new Central Air unit, concrete pads for 2 car parking, re-poured concrete on basement floor; Basement Boss installed trench on 2 sides of utility room with a new Sump Pump with a battery back-up system, creating a very dry basement! Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment system added in 2016 to the Kitchen. New dishwasher in 2021. All hardwood floors throughout! Solid wood trim, mouldings and Kitchen cabinetry. Partially finished basement offers an extra living space for movie nights et al. All bedrooms now freshly painted in white. Come see for yourself! This is super-sweet!
View on map / Neighborhood
Location & Schools
- MLSAreaMajor: Central Elgin
- MLSAreaMinor: Port Stanley
- CountyOrParish: Elgin
- CrossStreet: Jamieson/Main Sts
- Directions: Sunset Rd south into Port Stanley, just past the "Welcome" sign with the fish, turn left onto Jamieson, then follow it around until it becomes Orchard St, 202 is on the right side. look for the boxwood plants and white composite archway.
- ElementarySchool: Kettle Creek Public School, Sparta P.S., John Wise P.S.
- HighSchool: Various Secondary Schools 12 Min Drive To St Thomas. Schoolb
- Zoning: B-1
- ParcelNumber: 352530155
- ArchitecturalStyle: 1.5 Storey
- NumberOfBuildings: 1
- AboveGradeFinishedArea: 1055
- BelowGradeFinishedArea: 450
- ConstructionMaterials: Aluminum Siding
- OtherStructures: Workshop
- DirectionFaces: South
- AcresRange: < 0.5
- ListOfficeName: CENTURY 21 FIRST CANADIAN CORP., BROKERAGE
202 Orchard Street Port Stanley ON N5L 1C4. MLS 40386887. This Single Family Residence style property is located in Port Stanley is currently Residential. This property is listed at $ 745,000.00. It has 3 beds bedrooms, 1 bath bathrooms. The property was built in 1945 year.
Contact us for more information on 202 Orchard Street Port Stanley ON N5L 1C4