Check out this beautiful equestrian farm just 5 minutes outside of Tillsonburg! Located on a quiet road and situated on 22.86 acres, this property is perfect for horse lovers and hobby farmers alike. The home was built in 2001 and features a total of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a spacious kitchen with island, adjoining dining area, a cozy living room with gas fireplace, and a rec room and laundry room in the basement. The property features a 32′ x 48′ barn that includes five 12′ x 12′ stalls with hydro at each stall for heated buckets, four large tack lockers, 10′ ceilings on the main level and 7′ ceilings in the loft area (which can hold approximately 1,500 small square hay bales). There is also a 32′ x 40′ heated shop with 12′ ceilings and plenty of room to store tools, motorized toys, and more. With access to 200 acres of Long Point Conservation land and trails for horseback or ATV riding right on your doorstep, this is an outdoor lover’s paradise!
- BathroomsHalf: 1
View on map / Neighborhood
Location & Schools
- MLSAreaMajor: Norwich
- MLSAreaMinor: Rural Norwich
- CountyOrParish: Oxford
- CrossStreet: Zenda Line
- Directions: From Tillsonburg head east on North Street East/Kellett Road, turn left onto Zenda Line and then right onto Ninth Road. Property will be on the left hand side.
- ElementarySchool: South Ridge Ps; St Joseph's Cs
- HighSchool: Glendale Hs; St Mary's Hs
- Zoning: A1
- ParcelNumber: 000500050
- ArchitecturalStyle: Bungalow
- AboveGradeFinishedArea: 1316
- BelowGradeFinishedArea: 638
- ConstructionMaterials: Vinyl Siding
- OtherStructures: Barn(s), Workshop, Other
- AcresRange: 10-24.99
- ListOfficeName: RE/MAX a-b REALTY LTD, BROKERAGE
204793 Ninth Road Norwich (Twp) ON N4G 4G8. MLS 40358739. This Single Family Residence style property is located in Norwich is currently Residential. This property is listed at $ 1,449,999.00. It has 3 beds bedrooms, 2 baths bathrooms. The property was built in 2001 year.
Contact us for more information on 204793 Ninth Road Norwich (Twp) ON N4G 4G8