First time offered on the market! 125 +/- acre farm backing onto the Thames River, located 10 minutes from the growing town of Glencoe. 88 +/- acres workable, combination Brady & Ekfrid sandy loam soil farm. The farm includes separate driveway access for the farmland with a steady crop rotation. The over 2000ft of river frontage combined with the acres of woods make an ideal area for recreational activities.
The primary residence consists of 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, with a large yard. Along with a 25′ x 20′ shed used to store equipment, and a 50′ x 45′ barn to house livestock. The house, barns and pasture are currently leased to an organic cattle farmer. Contact listing agent for more details.
View on map / Neighborhood
Location & Schools
- MLSAreaMajor: Southwest Middlesex
- MLSAreaMinor: Rural Southwest Middlesex
- CountyOrParish: Middlesex
- Directions: From Glencoe head Southwest on Main Street/ Dundonald Road. Continue across Highway 2, property will be on the right before the dead end road sign.
- Zoning: A1
- ParcelNumber: 085560043
- ArchitecturalStyle: Two Story
- AboveGradeFinishedArea: 846
- ConstructionMaterials: Vinyl Siding
- OtherStructures: Barn(s), Shed(s)
- AcresRange: 100+
- ListOfficeName: MATCH REALTY INC., BROKERAGE
21111 Dundonald Road Glencoe ON N0P 1M0. MLS 40344446. This Agriculture style property is located in Glencoe is currently Farm. This property is listed at $ 2,328,000.00. It has 3 beds bedrooms, 1 bath bathrooms. The property was built in year.
Contact us for more information on 21111 Dundonald Road Glencoe ON N0P 1M0