This updated inviting 3 bed 1.5 bath spacious partially open concept townhouse in a quiet area near amenities will surprise you.
TLC went into laying new flooring & trim upstairs, new bathroom vanities & sinks, and fresh paint throughout.
There is a cut out from the kitchen overlooking the dining/living room to stay connected with your family or guests.
The primary bedroom features an ensuite privilege door to the main bathroom.
Newer windows and a roof in the last few years, owners have replaced furnace.
This is a cozy neighbourhood with many long term owners who show pride of ownership.
Feel like a hike/trail ride or run in nature? No need to load up your car- 150 metres outside your door is Silverheights Trail or venture by foot or cycling 1.8 km to Chilligo Conservation area known for it’s flora and fauna. Now you’re hungry after all that exercise.
Three more minutes by bike and you’re downtown Hespeler which features Asian and Thai inspired restaurants, a pub and the gastronomic Aging Oak for date night. You can stop in at the Fashion Museum after lunch for some culture.
Girls night or guys night out? Take a 1.3km walk from your home to Four Father’s Brewery.
Maybe you have little ones or grandchildren- Hespeler view parkette is on your street with play equipment.
For your furry family members they will love Maple Grove Dog Park 5km away.
If you’re a skier or snowboarder Chicopee is a 14 minute drive, Glen Eden is 33. Love to travel-Waterloo Airport is a 15 minute drive.
Some schools are a close walk away. You are a 7-8 min drive to Zehrs, LCBO, Apex Cycle, SAIL and Tim Horton’s Walmart & 401.
- BathroomsHalf: 1
View on map / Neighborhood
Location & Schools
- MLSAreaMajor: 14 - Hespeler
- MLSAreaMinor: 44 - Blackbridge/Fisher Mills/Glenchristie/Hagey/Silver Heights
- CountyOrParish: Waterloo
- CrossStreet: Guelph & Poplar
- Directions: From Hespler Rd (HWY 24) a few minutes north of 401 turn onto Guelph Ave, turn right onto Poplar, dwelling is about a dozen houses in on the right there is labelled designated visitor parking close to the dwelling to the right and left of unit 18
- Zoning: CONDO
- ArchitecturalStyle: Two Story
- AboveGradeFinishedArea: 1389
- BelowGradeFinishedArea: 198
- ConstructionMaterials: Brick, Vinyl Siding
- DirectionFaces: North
- AcresRange: < 0.5
Fees & Taxes
- AssociationFee: 360
- AssociationFeeIncludes: Insurance,Building Maintenance,Common Elements,Maintenance Grounds,Other,Parking,Trash,Property Management Fees,Roof,Snow Removal
- ListOfficeName: EXP Realty Brokerage
26 Poplar Drive Cambridge ON N3C 4A3. MLS 40294830. This Row/Townhouse style property is located in Cambridge is currently Residential. This property is listed at $ 594,990.00. It has 3 beds bedrooms, 2 baths bathrooms. The property was built in 1989 year.
Contact us for more information on 26 Poplar Drive Cambridge ON N3C 4A3