Water front properties like this don’t hit the market very often. The benefit of this one is, it backs on to catfish creek and then opens up to some of the best perch/pickerel fishing holes on Lake Erie’s North shore. Ideal for any angler looking to dock their own boat from home off the steel seawall. This house has been in the same family for the last 70 years and spans 4 generations. Now is your chance to make it your own. Can you imagine year round living away from the city or perhaps spending summers at the cottage? Just steps away from the provincial beach and some tasty local restaurants. The main floor of the home has a small galley style kitchen, good sized dining room with plenty of windows, family room, 4pc bath and two bedrooms, one with ensuite privileges. Follow the spiral staircase to the second floor where there is an open loft, large primary bedroom (double closets), cheater 2pc ensuite with sauna and fourth bedroom. The loft has sliding patio doors that open to a second story east facing partially covered balcony. Quick possession is available. Enjoy the rest of the summer relaxing on the beach.
- BathroomsHalf: 1
View on map / Neighborhood
Location & Schools
- MLSAreaMajor: Malahide
- MLSAreaMinor: Port Bruce
- CountyOrParish: Elgin
- CrossStreet: AMASA
- Directions: FROM IMPERIAL ROAD HEADING SOUTH FROM AYLMER, WHEN YOU CROSS THE BRIDGE AND ARRIVE AT THE STOP SIGN, GO THROUGH. THE NEXT LEFT IS COLIN ST. FOLLOW IT AROUND THE CREEK. THE HOUSE WILL BE ON THE LEFT.
- ElementarySchool: Kettle Creek P.S, Eva Circa Cote Fi P.S
- Zoning: FW
- ParcelNumber: 353170223
- ArchitecturalStyle: Two Story
- AboveGradeFinishedArea: 1963
- ConstructionMaterials: Vinyl Siding
- OtherStructures: Shed(s), Workshop
- AcresRange: < 0.5
- ListOfficeName: RE/MAX CENTRE CITY REALTY INC.
3292 Colin Street Port Bruce ON N5H 2R2. MLS 40294068. This Single Family Residence style property is located in Aylmer is currently Residential. This property is listed at $ 659,900.00. It has 4 beds bedrooms, 2 baths bathrooms. The property was built in 1950 year.
Contact us for more information on 3292 Colin Street Port Bruce ON N5H 2R2