The dream lifestyle awaits you! Minutes from the Blue Flag beaches in the gorgeous, quaint town of Port Stanley, you will find this cozy cottage or year round home situated on a large lot with room to expand, and a garage set up as a heated workshop for the car or woodworking hobbyist. No need to drive your car, as a local, you’ll appreciate the distance from the tourists at the main beach yet have access within minutes to marinas, live music, schools, shopping, arenas, rec centers, library and some of Ontario’s best restaurants and pubs, not to mentions golf course and trails. This home features privacy on a dead end street, 3 bedrooms, lovely designed open concept kitchen living room with gas fireplace, central air conditioning, gas forced air furnace, back patio with a view of open green space and ample parking for guests. Plenty of storage space in the basement is perfect for storing crib, highchairs, toys and outdoor gear for all your summer fun with family and friends!
View on map / Neighborhood
Location & Schools
- MLSAreaMajor: Central Elgin
- MLSAreaMinor: Port Stanley
- CountyOrParish: Elgin
- CrossStreet: WARREN ST
- Directions: HEADING NORTH ON COLBORNE ST, TURN LEFT ON WARREN ST AND TAKE YOUR FIRST LEFT ONTO CATHERINE. THE PROPERTY IS ON YOUR LEFT.
- ElementarySchool: Kettle Creek Public School
- HighSchool: St Joseph's Catholic Hs, Arthur Voaden Ss
- Zoning: R1
- ParcelNumber: 352490117
- ArchitecturalStyle: Bungalow
- AboveGradeFinishedArea: 791.64
- ConstructionMaterials: Aluminum Siding
- OtherStructures: Shed(s), Workshop
- AcresRange: < 0.5
- ListOfficeName: CENTURY 21 FIRST CANADIAN CORP., BROKERAGE
339 Catherine Street Port Stanley ON N5L 1B5. MLS 40364346. This Single Family Residence style property is located in Port Stanley is currently Residential. This property is listed at $ 549,900.00. It has 3 beds bedrooms, 1 bath bathrooms. The property was built in 1960 year.
Contact us for more information on 339 Catherine Street Port Stanley ON N5L 1B5