|MLS #: 40111594||Post Updated: 2021-12-17 07:08:04||Lot size: 771012 sq ft||LotSizeAcres: 17.7|
|Status: Active||Type: Residential|
Attention developers/builders/investors! Rarely available! For sale: 17.7 acres of land for future development or investment in the growing town of Tillsonburg! Excellent prime location with shopping and restaurants nearby. The land assembly consists of two properties:34 Potters Road and 70 Potters Road. They must be purchased together. Both properties have presently single family detached dwellings. The property at 70 Potters Road and the front portion of the property of 34 Potters Road are zoned Low Density Residential Type R1 Zone. The balance of 34 Potters Road is zoned Future Development. The majority of the parcel is designated for low density residential purposes, which include single detached dwellings, semi-detached dwellings, duplexes and townhouses. The permitted density is 6-12 units per acre. More details at L.B. office. A Buyer must do Buyer’s own due diligence. Please, do not walk to the property without an appointment. Note: 34 Potters Rd.-frontage: 67.20 ft. and 70 Potters Rd.-frontage: 270.01 ft. Services on Potters Rd.
View on map / Neighborhood
Location & Schools
- MLSAreaMajor: Tillsonburg
- MLSAreaMinor: Tillsonburg
- CountyOrParish: Oxford
- CrossStreet: Simcoe Street
- Directions: Coming from Broadway turn east into Simcoe Street then left into Potters Road. The accesses to the properties are at #34 and #70 Potters Road.
- Zoning: FD (future development)
- ParcelNumber: 000430143
- AcresRange: 10-24.99
- LotFeatures: Urban, Irregular Lot, Shopping Nearby
- Utilities: At Lot Line-Gas, At Lot Line-Hydro, At Lot Line-Municipal Water, None
- RoadFrontageType: Municipal Road
- FrontageType: East
- Sewer: None
- WaterSource: None
- ListOfficeName: Realty Place Inc.
34 AND 70 Potters Road Tillsonburg ON N4G 2G8. MLS 40111594. This Residential style property is located in Tillsonburg is currently Land. This property is listed at $ 17,700,000.00. It has bedrooms, bathrooms. The property was built in year.
Contact us for more information on 34 AND 70 Potters Road Tillsonburg ON N4G 2G8