Welcome home to the country! This charming 2 storey yellow brick farmhouse features the classic farmhouse wraparound porch, perfect for a pair of rocking chairs and a swing looking over the mature trees in your private 5.75 acre country setting. This spacious home is great for family entertaining with a large eat-in kitchen, dining room, living room with a wood burning stove for those cool winter nights, an office and 2pc bathroom. The second level features 3 spacious bedrooms, upper level laundry and a 4pc bathroom. Outside you will find a 22ft X 32ft shop/garage, chicken coops and a 30’X 50′ Barn with approximately 4 acres of fenced in paddock. Zoned A2 this property is within close proximity to Exeter and Lucan and within the Lucan Biddulph boundaries.
- BathroomsHalf: 1
View on map / Neighborhood
Location & Schools
- MLSAreaMajor: 3 - Lucan Biddulph
- MLSAreaMinor: Rural Lucan Biddulph
- CountyOrParish: Middlesex
- CrossStreet: Whalen Line
- Directions: Travelling north on Hwy # 4, turn right on Whalen Line. Turn right at 1st crossroad - Coursey Line. Property on the right.
- ElementarySchool: Wilberforce Ps, St. Patrick Cs, Louise Arbour Fi Ps
- HighSchool: Medway Hs, Mother Teresa Css, Sir Fredrick Banting Fi Hs
- Zoning: A2
- ParcelNumber: 096950013
- ArchitecturalStyle: Two Story
- NumberOfBuildings: 1
- AboveGradeFinishedArea: 1932
- ConstructionMaterials: Brick
- OtherStructures: Shed(s)
- AcresRange: 5-9.99
- ListOfficeName: CENTURY 21 FIRST CANADIAN CORP., BROKERAGE
36209 Coursey Line Centralia ON N0M 1K0. MLS 40358948. This Single Family Residence style property is located in Centralia is currently Residential. This property is listed at $ 849,900.00. It has 3 beds bedrooms, 2 baths bathrooms. The property was built in year.
Contact us for more information on 36209 Coursey Line Centralia ON N0M 1K0