Great opportunity to purchase a two storey townhome home in a wonderful and friendly area of Simcoe, Ontario. The main level has a galley eat-in kitchen and living room with sliding glass doors leading to a multi-level deck that has a BBQ gas hook-up and backyard that overlooks a small forest. Main level also has a 2-piece bathroom. The second level features 3 bedrooms and a 4pc bath. Basement has a recreation room with a 2pc bath and laundry room with ample storage space. New furnace was installed December, 2022 and roof shingles were replaced in 2018. With a host of amenities within minutes, including picturesque trail networks, schools, Fanshawe College, shopping, beautiful beaches along the shores of Lake Erie, wineries, micro breweries, farmers market and so much more. Call for a viewing today!
- BathroomsHalf: 2
View on map / Neighborhood
Location & Schools
- MLSAreaMajor: Town of Simcoe
- MLSAreaMinor: Town of Simcoe
- CountyOrParish: Norfolk
- CrossStreet: DONLY DR. & FREEMAN CRES.
- Directions: Donly Drive turn onto Freeman Crescent .
- ElementarySchool: Lynndale Heights Public School
- HighSchool: Holy Trinity Catholic & Simcoe Composite
- Zoning: R4
- ParcelNumber: 502350289
- ArchitecturalStyle: Two Story
- AboveGradeFinishedArea: 1019
- BelowGradeFinishedArea: 240
- ConstructionMaterials: Brick, Vinyl Siding
- OtherStructures: None
- DirectionFaces: East
- AcresRange: < 0.5
- ListOfficeName: ERIE'S EDGE REAL ESTATE LTD. BROKERAGE
41 Freeman Crescent Simcoe ON N3Y 5J9. MLS 40358246. This Row/Townhouse style property is located in Simcoe is currently Residential. This property is listed at $ 450,000.00. It has 3 beds bedrooms, 3 baths bathrooms. The property was built in 1989 year.
Contact us for more information on 41 Freeman Crescent Simcoe ON N3Y 5J9