42251 Fruit Ridge Line is located 5 minutes south of St. Thomas and 5 minutes north of Port Stanley. Situated on a quiet 3.68 acre park like lot with OS1 zoning, is a well kept ranch house waiting for its next family to make it a home. The main floor has 2 bedrooms as well as a 2 piece bath, kitchen with breakfast nook, dining/living room with large bay windows and family room. The partially finished basement has a 4 piece bath, bedroom, rec-room and large laundry/utility room for extra storage. The detached 2 car garage is insulated and has a gas heater and hydro. Additional drive in storage is available above in the loft. Double wide asphalt offers loads of parking. This home and property is ideal for anyone looking to escape the city and own some acreage. There is plenty of room for a garden suite (in-laws) or shop (toys).
- BathroomsHalf: 1
View on map / Neighborhood
Location & Schools
- MLSAreaMajor: Central Elgin
- MLSAreaMinor: Rural Central Elgin
- CountyOrParish: Elgin
- CrossStreet: SUNSET ROAD
- Directions: FROM ST. THOMAS, HEAD SOUTH ON SUNSET ROAD, TURN RIGHT ON TO FRUIT RIDGE LINE. CONTINUE STRAIGHT FOR 1.5KM'S AND THE HOUSE WILL BE ON THE LEFT.
- ElementarySchool: Kettle Creek Ps, Eva Circa Cote Fi Ps
- HighSchool: Parkside, Ceci, St Joseph's
- Zoning: OS1
- ParcelNumber: 351520178
- ArchitecturalStyle: Bungalow
- AboveGradeFinishedArea: 1321
- BelowGradeFinishedArea: 225
- ConstructionMaterials: Brick
- DirectionFaces: North
- AcresRange: 2-4.99
- ListOfficeName: RE/MAX CENTRE CITY REALTY INC.
42251 Fruit Ridge Line St. Thomas ON N5P 3S9. MLS 40358454. This Single Family Residence style property is located in Central Elgin is currently Residential. This property is listed at $ 849,900.00. It has 3 beds bedrooms, 2 baths bathrooms. The property was built in 1956 year.
Contact us for more information on 42251 Fruit Ridge Line St. Thomas ON N5P 3S9