Calling all families looking for more space and or CONTRACTORS ! This is the one for you. This property has been immaculately maintained. There is no telling what you will cook up in your 20ft eat-in kitchen. Main floor features large dining room with built in cupboards, living room, main floor sunroom and 3 piece bath off kitchen. Second floor boasts 2 bedrooms a completely furnished built-in European style master bedroom. Basement has bedroom with access to main house and garage. Save on Hydro with roof solar panels generating about $2000 a year sold to Ontario Hydro (Solar panels currently as is condition). Backyard is partially fenced and landscaped with a beautiful fish pond. You’ll love your attached 3 car garage with workshop with furnace great for all year long work in the garage. (Jacuzzi tub “As Is”). Get in while you can, offers anytime!
View on map / Neighborhood
Location & Schools
- MLSAreaMajor: Woodstock
- MLSAreaMinor: Woodstock - North
- CountyOrParish: Oxford
- CrossStreet: Hunter Street
- Directions: HOME IS ON THE RIGHT AT CORNER OF HUNTER AND WINNIETT STREET.
- ElementarySchool: Central Public School
- HighSchool: Woodstock Collegiate Institute
- Zoning: R2
- ParcelNumber: 001170105
- ArchitecturalStyle: 1.5 Storey
- AboveGradeFinishedArea: 1744
- ConstructionMaterials: Vinyl Siding
- OtherStructures: Shed(s), Workshop, Other
- DirectionFaces: West
- AcresRange: < 0.5
- ListOfficeName: SHAW REALTY GROUP INC.
54 Winniett W Street Woodstock ON N4S 5Z5. MLS 40294487. This Single Family Residence style property is located in Woodstock is currently Residential. This property is listed at $ 675,000.00. It has 3 beds bedrooms, 2 baths bathrooms. The property was built in 1888 year.
Contact us for more information on 54 Winniett W Street Woodstock ON N4S 5Z5