6311 County Road 109 Minto Highway Minto ON N0G 1Z0
Looking for that perfect home in the country? The one with lots of space, loaded with amenities, only 4 years old, and has a meandering creek winding through it’s 9.5 acres? Located on County Road 109, about half-way between Harriston and
Teviotdale, this 2-storey home offers 4300 square feet of finished living space. So many extras were designed and included in this home, including in-floor heating throughout the main level, and warm forced air upstairs. The entrance from the garage is level into the house, so no worries with steps. Extra wide hallways and doors provide easy access throughout. The kitchen is loaded with cabinets, and the main floor laundry also features a small second kitchen with stove for garden canning projects. The staircase starts at the front door and takes you upstairs with loads of living space and bedrooms.
Total bedrooms is 6, bathrooms 4, laundry connections 2. With the warm heated floors, this home is built without a basement. No worries, you have lots of room for your family to roam! The big room with the fireplace has vaulted ceilings and is heated with the fireplace, no heating in-floor in this room.
Outside construction trim is mostly stone and wood. The covered porches have a south easterly view over the creek and river flats.
A detached workshop was converted from a horse barn in earlier days, and could easily be switched back. With a little over 9 acres, you can enjoy riding horses or pasturing cattle.
If you have your dreams on a home in the country, be sure to view this home!
View on map / Neighborhood
Location & Schools
- MLSAreaMajor: Minto
- MLSAreaMinor: Minto
- CountyOrParish: Wellington
- CrossStreet: Between 6th Line and Gillespie Line
- Directions: Located midway between Harriston and Teviotdale, on County Road 109. Between 6th Line and Gillespie Line, just east of McPhails RV sales and service. Property on south side of road. Watch for sign. Be sure to use County Road 109 on your GPS.
- ElementarySchool: Minto-Clifford Public School (Harriston)
- HighSchool: Norwell District Secondary School
- Zoning: A-Agricultural
- ParcelNumber: 710440016
- ArchitecturalStyle: Two Story
- NumberOfBuildings: 1
- AboveGradeFinishedArea: 4300
- ConstructionMaterials: Stone, Wood Siding
- OtherStructures: Workshop
- DirectionFaces: East
- AcresRange: 5-9.99
- ListOfficeName: Peak Realty Ltd., Brokerage (Listowel)
6311 County Road 109 Minto Highway Minto ON N0G 1Z0. MLS 40212402. This Single Family Residence style property is located in Harriston is currently Residential. This property is listed at $ 1,699,000.00. It has 6 beds bedrooms, 4 baths bathrooms. The property was built in 2017 year.
Contact us for more information on 6311 County Road 109 Minto Highway Minto ON N0G 1Z0