|MLS #: 40194025||Post Updated: 2021-12-27 19:00:09||Bedrooms: 5||Bathrooms: 3|
|BathroomsHalf: 1||Lot size: 8973.36 sq ft||LotSizeAcres: 0.206||LotSizeDimensions: 106 x 84|
|BuildingAreaTotal: 1527||Year built: 1902||YearBuiltDetails: Historic||Status: Active|
|Type: Single Family Residence|
Let this 5 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, 2 story, yellow brick classic Century home steal your heart.
Built in 1902 and meticulously cared for, with over $150,000 of updates, by passionate owners, this yellow-brick beauty is situated on a double lot in the beautiful and historic community of Elmira.
With a bedroom and a four piece bathroom on the main floor, four bedrooms on the second floor, an attic that can be finished AND a partially finished basement, this versatile property can fulfill all of your needs and dreams.
There is a detached garage with room to work, plus 5 more parking spaces on two of your driveways for all of your guests’ cars as you enjoy any one of the three porches and decks on your spacious and well landscaped property.
On the bus route to K/W, this small town living is just a short trip to Canada’s tech epicenter, there’s so much to love here.
Walking distance to downtown you can explore the local shops, the annual maple syrup festival is at your doorstep, and enjoy the world famous St. Jacob’s Farmers Market nearby.
Inside you get to savour the beautiful wood trim and doors, bay windows, and high ceilings, complemented with modern updates throughout, including the spacious kitchen.
The electric was updated in 2020. Furnace replaced in 2016. Roof shingles replaced in 2008. Windows & screen doors in 2000.
Come and feel for yourself how welcoming your new home is.
Rooms & Units Description
- RoomsTotal: 15
- BedsAboveGrade: 5
- MainLevelBedrooms: 1
- MainLevelBathrooms: 1
View on map / Neighborhood
Location & Schools
- MLSAreaMajor: 5 - Woolwich and Wellesley Township
- MLSAreaMinor: 550 - Elmira
- CountyOrParish: Waterloo
- CrossStreet: Arthur St S
- Directions: Off of the main Highway 21 also known as Arthur St S
- ElementarySchool: John Mahood Junior Public School
- HighSchool: Elmira District Secondary School
- Zoning: R4
- ParcelNumber: 222240026
- ArchitecturalStyle: Two Story
- AboveGradeFinishedArea: 1527
- ConstructionMaterials: Brick, Cement Siding
- OtherStructures: None
- DirectionFaces: North
- AcresRange: < 0.5
- LotFeatures: Urban, Ample Parking, Dog Park, City Lot, Near Golf Course, Library, Park, Place of Worship, Playground Nearby, Public Transit, Rec./Community Centre, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- AccessibilityFeatures: Accessible Public Transit Nearby
- SecurityFeatures: Smoke Detector
- WindowFeatures: Window Coverings
- ExteriorFeatures: Balcony
- InteriorFeatures: Work Bench
- Appliances: Water Softener, Dryer, Gas Stove, Refrigerator, Washer
- RoadFrontageType: Municipal Road
- Basement: Full, Partially Finished
- FoundationDetails: Brick/Mortar, Concrete Perimeter
- Roof: Asphalt Shing
- FrontageLength: Lot Front(84.00)
- FrontageType: South
- Cooling: Central Air, Humidity Control
- Heating: Forced Air
- ParkingTotal: 7
- OpenParkingSpaces: 6
- CoveredSpaces: 1
- ParkingFeatures: Detached Garage, Asphalt, Mutual/Shared
- GarageSpaces: 1
- PoolFeatures: None
- Sewer: Sewer (Municipal)
- PatioAndPorchFeatures: Deck, Patio
- WaterSource: Municipal-Metered
- ListOfficeName: KELLER WILLIAMS INNOVATION REALTY
7 Ernst Street Elmira ON N3B 1K4. MLS 40194025. This Single Family Residence style property is located in Elmira is currently Residential. This property is listed at $ 899,900.00. It has 5 beds bedrooms, 3 baths bathrooms. The property was built in 1902 year.
Contact us for more information on 7 Ernst Street Elmira ON N3B 1K4